Easy to prepare, time-saving and economical, for efficient, optimised cooking.
An innovative process that respects the natural character of the fruit.
Prepared at our facilities at the heart of the orchards of southwest France.
Quick and easy to use syrup-free fruits for chefs, with no added sugar.
We select our fruits in season and from French orchards wherever possible.
We believe it’s essential
to preserve the natural character
of the fruit.
We prepare our fruits at the moment of perfect ripeness at our facilities in Montauban, Tarn-et-Garonne, France.Find out more
- Washed and peeled whole or cut fruits
- Syrup-free, flavouring free and with no added sugar (for all-natural recipes)
- Pre-baked and pasteurised
- Available all year round
- No wastage during use (compared with around 50% for fresh fruit)
- Stability, consistency and rapidity for all your recipes
- The taste and texture of natural fruit
A quality-based approach, from the orchard through to the plate.Find out more
Some key dates
Opening of the processing plant
Some key numbers
Receipt of raw produce
During this initial approval stage, the mature fruits are weighed and checked to ensure they meet the required standard in terms of grade/size, flesh defects, sugar levels and firmness.
Each batch is then identified and numbered to ensure traceability.
Peeling & cutting
The fruits are mechanically peeled and cut under the control of skilled operators.
Vacuum packing – sealing – marking
Two types of packaging: aluminium and plastic.
The fruits are gently steam-cooked at a modest temperature that increases and decreases at a rate specific to the type of fruit and level of ripeness. This results in pasteurisation.
The cooking process is continually checked, controlled and recorded to maintain consistency.
A cooking technique
developed by chefs.
A cooking airtight packet which allow
to cook in natural juices
- No need to add syrup
- Product’s flavours are preserved
A slow cooking, in a vacuum oven, in a controlled temperature
- Cook the product thoroughly to preserve the natural texture of fruit.
A temperature build-up which allow
to reach the pasteurization threshold
- No need to add preservatives
- Food preservation for 3 years
From the orchard through to the plate
We attach a great importance to the quality
of our products and to ensure food security.
- Fruits varieties selected for their gustatory qualities
- Fruits selected in orchards and prepare at ideally ripe
- A cooking technique respectful of the organoleptic qualities
We realise controls at every step
of our preparation process
- Fruit quality at reception: color, ripeness, firmness, shape, sugar content
- A know how at every step of our process: peeling, cut, trimming, cooking
- Quality of our products: microbiological control, pasteurization